Casa Serena | Lovely Bed and Breakfast or Self Catering cottage by the river Dão and by the Ecopista do Dão in central Portugal
Casa SerenaSleeps 2 + 2
By the river Dão
Lovely Cottage in central Portugal
Be our guest on our spacious Quinta
Enjoy life, sitting under the magic cork oak near the house
Far away from the crowd. Plunge pool & river beach on your doorstep
sleeps 2 + 2
- Airy en suite bedroom with a comfortable king size bed
- Two comfortable sofa beds on the mezzanine above
- Large, well equipped modern kitchen
- Spacious living room with plenty of comfortable seating, a large dining table and a log burning stove
- Large Bathroom with bath and shower
- The floor to ceiling glass on two aspects of the living room keep you constantly connected with the outside space
- Around the house there are beautiful terraces and in front of the house you can sit under a remarkable cork oak tree
- Beatiful views, lots of privacy
- Private plunge pool and private river beach
- Wireless internet on request
>> Bookings and information requests
Excelent located by the side of the river Dão in central Portugal, Casa Serena gives visitors the opportunity to connect with nature and immerse the senses.
Serena translates to peaceful and tranquil - that is exactly what the visitor will experience.
Bordering the Ecopista do Dão
The cottage makes part of the beautiful Quinta da Esperança, which is not only bordering the river Dão, but also the Ecopista do Dão, a former rail way, now transformed in a 50 km cycle track between Santa Comba Dão and Viseu.
A gate leads from our quinta, directly onto the track. Bikes can be hired nearby.
Pool and private river beach
Enjoy the tiled plunge pool on your doorstep or walk down to our private river beach on the stunning Dao River where you can picnic, swim and enjoy the wildlife. A good place for fishing as well.
Welcome to our unique Quinta!
The owners of Quinta da Esperança are living in the main house of the quinta, nearby Casa Serena.
We like to welcome you to Quinta da Esperança and Casa Serena and we are sure you will enjoy this unique area of Portugal!